From: James Rankin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 August 2008 16:23
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: So, Why Do We Do It?

Yes emigration is definitely becoming my only hope here in the UK, what
with the ever-increasing mortgage on my 2-bedroom semi with a square
yard of garden, the rocketing price of food and beer, and the lack of
respect in general day-to-day society. US, Canada or New Zealand sounds
great, especially if I can do it before my (soon-to-be-arriving) twin
children get particularly old.