Did I get involved with this discussion?

BTW my guns are bigger than yours. ( cause I am ex military) I have shot
things that put big holes in houses and other concrete structures. Try
out a M240 Grenade Launcher and a M249SAW LAW, AT4, MG60 SKS, AK 47, AR
15, 9mm, Glock, Beretta, M16A1,A2,A3, and ohh yeah C4 and DET CORD!
(Darn silly engineers!) yeah and MDI,

I could say others but national security would come get my butt :-)

Take that Shook :-)

Edward E. Ziots

Network Engineer

Lifespan Organization