Well, it certainly won't stop an unbated foil, nor probably an epee,
but against the usual street punk with a knife, I rather have it than
not.

If I were actually serious, rather than playing here on the list, I'd
prefer a lighter arrangement - overlapping ceramic disks, strung on
titanium wire, or something equally expensive.

Kurt