On 24 Aug 2008 at 20:31, Oliver Marshall  wrote:

> Does anyone know of an Opensource imaging app that includes differential
> support ? Odd question I know, but I have client who likes OS only apps and
> specifically needs the reduced time/data figures of differential imaging.

Good Q.

Clonezilla and G4L are two OSS imaging products I have played with.  Neither
supports updating an existing image AFAIK.

How many computers need to be imaged?  Perhaps you can address the problem in a
different way, say having an initial image made with an OSS imager, then use
BackupPC or some other OSS backup solution to store changes.

--
Angus Scott-Fleming
GeoApps, Tucson, Arizona