We're trying to build a new Windows Server 2K3, and since our server has
no floppy drive, we're using a USB floppy and while the BIOS recognizes
the drive, Windoes Server can't find the file it's looking for. We have
also used a USB thumb wheel which we formated to look like a Floppy
Drive, and same result. Unfortunately, Windows Server 2K3 will only look
for the Hard drive drivers on a "floppy" disk. We have a HP Proliant
ML110 and were trying to set up a raid. Any ideas on how to get around
the floppy issue?

Murray