You minimalist you.

From: Michael B. Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 12:02 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: SBS 2008 yet ?

Minimum recommended for Exchange 2007 on a mixed role server is 3 GB. There's
quite a bit of that memory right there.

(That being said, on my home Exchange 2007 server, I support eight users in 768
MB. But it's dog slow. I don't recommend it. I've got a new server on the way.)

Windows Server 2008 x64 has a minimum recommended of 2 GB. That's another large
chunk.

(That being said, my DC is running in 512 MB and it's just fine - but again,
it's only eight users and my lab computers.)

Regards,

Michael B. Smith, MCITP:SA,EMA/MCSE/Exchange MVP