From: Joe Heaton [mailto:jhea...@etp.ca.gov]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 12:52 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Search software

Anyone using any third party search software?  We have archived contract
folders going back years, and we have a department that has to search
through these folders for keywords, dates, etc.  Windows Search is extremely
lacking and extremely hit and miss.  Does anyone have any other options,
free or paid for?

Joe Heaton

AISA

Employment Training Panel