What version is the beta? Is it 7000, or whatever was leaked a week or
two ago?

From: John Hornbuckle [mailto:john.hornbuc...@taylor.k12.fl.us]
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 11:59 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Windows 7 On TechNet Now

I haven't, nor have I heard of any. Because Win7 isn't fundamentally
different from Vista, I'd be surprised if it broke apps that were
Vista-compatible.

Which is why people who are skipping Vista to wait for Win7 aren't going
to see huge advantages to waiting, as far as I can tell. Although I
suppose that those who have avoided Vista this long might as well wait a
few more months.

John Hornbuckle

MIS Department

Taylor County School District