I'm being asked to investigate the use of a few MAC's in our network. I
know that it would be only used by a few of our staff for graphics and a
few other apps. I'm concerned about the ability of a MAC to interface
into our network and Exchange Server email.Obviously we would purchase
new machines, so they could be dual boot machines. I'm also aware of
virtualization, but haven't looked into that as of yet. Any suggestions,
warnings or concerns from anyone with this kind of experience would be
greatly appreciated.

Murray