http://blogs.msdn.com/ie/archive/2009/04/10/prepare-for-automatic-update-distribution-of-ie8.aspx

From: richardmccl...@aspca.org [mailto:richardmccl...@aspca.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2009 8:36 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: IE 8 and WSUS

Thanks!  I really don't want to have to clean up the mess should IE 8 get
pushed out some night and then break our custom apps...

--
Richard D. McClary
Systems Administrator, Information Technology Group

ASPCA(r)
1717 S. Philo Rd, Ste 36
Urbana, IL  61802

richardmccl...@aspca.org

P: 217-337-9761
C: 217-417-1182
F: 217-337-9761
www.aspca.org<http://www.aspca.org/>

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is from
The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals(r) (ASPCA(r)) and
is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution, copying or use of the contents of this e-mail, and any
attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please immediately notify me by reply email and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout thereof.