Funny, i just rewatched that movie a couple of nights ago.  Johnny
Dangerously.  It wasn't quite as funny as it was twenty years ago.

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 8:37 PM, Andy Shook <[email protected]> wrote:

> Print email to file and yes, you have to save attachments separately in OWA
> 3\7.  I see no other way unless KevinM, MBS, Blackstone knows something
> circulating in the elitist bastage Exchange MVP circles....
>
> Shook
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: James Hill [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2009 9:30 PM
> To: NT System Admin Issues
> Subject: RE: Save e-mail messages and attachments from OWA '07 to Desktop?
>
> Due to the lack of responses I'd say you are.  I certainly couldn't find a
> way to do it.
>
> I did consider some sort of printer that sent it to a file.  Not sure how
> well it would handle attachments though.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marty Nelson [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Wednesday, 12 August 2009 2:24 AM
> To: NT System Admin Issues
> Subject: RE: Save e-mail messages and attachments from OWA '07 to Desktop?
>
> So am I out of luck?  Can Ionly save attachments from OWA messages?
>
> -Marty
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marty Nelson [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 10:05 AM
> To: NT System Admin Issues
> Subject: RE: Save e-mail messages and attachments from OWA '07 to Desktop?
>
> So I take there's no way to save the actually messages, aside from the
> attachments from OWA as we can from outlook? :P
>
> -Marty
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marty Nelson [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 9:27 AM
> To: NT System Admin Issues
> Subject: RE: Save e-mail messages and attachments from OWA '07 to Desktop?
>
> Thanks for the reply Terry.  I believe he wants to save the entire e-mail,
> similar to what we can do in Outlook.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Marty
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Terry Dickson [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 9:01 AM
> To: NT System Admin Issues
> Subject: RE: Save e-mail messages and attachments from OWA '07 to Desktop?
>
> I have done this with attachments all the time.  Right click the link for
> the attachment and choose save as.  I have not tried to save the complete
> email so I can't tell you how to do that.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Marty Nelson [mailto:[email protected]]
> Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:44 AM
> To: NT System Admin Issues
> Subject: Save e-mail messages and attachments from OWA '07 to Desktop?
>
>
>
>
>
> Thanks,
>
>
>
> -Marty
>
>
>
> From: Marty Nelson
> Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:22 AM
> To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
> Subject: Save e-mail messages and attachments from OWA '07 to Desktop?
>
>
>
> Ok, I know, it's a stupid question and I'm sure I'm missing the option
> somewhere, but how can you save e-mail messages as well as attachments from
> Exchange 2007 OWA to you local computer?
>
>
>
> Thanks all in advance,
>
>
>
> -Marty
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
> ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~
>
>
> ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
> ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~
>
>
> ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
> ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~
>
>
> ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
> ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~
>
>
> ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
> ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~
>
>
> ~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
> ~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~
>
>

~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Reply via email to