From: Tom Miller [mailto:tmil...@hnncsb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 2:45 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: GPO filtering

Where is this?  I must be having a brain cramp.  The screen I am looking at has
the applied OU (Links) at the top and Security filtering in the bottom pane.
Or do you mean the ACL on the OU where the GPO is applied?

Same results user or computer, by the way.

>>> Brian Desmond <br...@briandesmond.com<mailto:br...@briandesmond.com>>
>>> 9/1/2009 3:24 PM >>>
There is a checkbox in the ACL to grant that group the right to Apply this
Policy as well as Read. You want both of those.

Thanks,
Brian Desmond
br...@briandesmond.com<mailto:br...@briandesmond.com>

c - 312.731.3132