From: Tigran K [mailto:tigr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2009 3:26 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: How do I enable mutual SSL in IIS7 with a self-signed certificate?

I've created a self-signed certificate in IIS7. Then I exported this
certificate to a .pfx and then installed it on the client machine's IE browser.
Then I set "Require Client Certificate" on the server's IIS configuration. When
I try to visit the site with IE, a dialog box comes up for me to choose a
certificate, however, there are no certs in that dialog box. When I click "OK"
without choosing any certs, I get a 403 forbidden error. How can I make this
work?

Appreciate the help in advance.