I haven't tried Chrome, but I have tried Firefox with the same results
as IE8.

Murray

________________________________

From: Walker, Michael [mailto:mwal...@mail.cvhp.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:01 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: INTERNET SLOWNESS

Murray,

Just for the heck of it, try using Google's Chrome instead of IE and see
what the difference is in accessing the different web sites.  I have
30MB/2MB on my home network and IE is still slow sometimes.

You can also try ping and traceroute tests.  Even though your bandwidth
tests fine, there might also be very high latency.

Regards,

Michael Walker

Senior Network Engineer

Citrus Valley Health Partners

140 W. College Street, Covina, CA  91723

Phone/Fax/Pager: (888) 299-6882

mwal...@mail.cvhp.org <mailto:mwal...@mail.cvhp.org>