Thanks. I think I can manage that. J

 

John-AldrichTile-Tools

 

From: James Hill [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 4:23 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Need to install app remotely

 

I'm assuming you have network connectivity to this PC?

 

If so copy the program installer to the PC and then use PSEXEC
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897553.aspx

 

 

From: John Aldrich [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Friday, 13 November 2009 7:21 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Need to install app remotely

 

I need to install an app remotely so I can log onto a user's PC. Is there
any way to do this? I'm not sure where the PC is actually physically
located, so I can't just go put hands on it. J I seem to recall reading
about some tools to do this sort of thing awhile back.

 

John-AldrichTile-Tools

 

 

 

 

 

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 8.5.425 / Virus Database: 270.14.61/2498 - Release Date: 11/12/09
14:33:00


~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>

Reply via email to