wow, 35 pages of output.  loved that it spits out product keys though.  I
can certainly think of a few times that would have been useful in a home
re-install.

I may be able to tweak it down a bit I think.   still looking at the others.

Bill

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Eric Wittersheim <
[email protected]> wrote:

> You can use Sydi-Server and modify the script only to give you software
> that is installed.
>
>
> On 11/12/09, Bill Songstad <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Not really a server admin issue, but probably under the job descriptions
>> of quite a few of us...  I have a few users that have Adobe Air installed on
>> their workstations.  What would be a good way to go about finding out which
>> machines have Air installed?  I loathe the possibility of walking around to
>> each machine and opening up add/remove programs.  I don't have any third
>> party patch management software, so I'm kind of looking for some sort of
>> script I think.  Something I could apply to any program if others came on my
>> list.  Of course, if there was good cheap program out there that someone
>> recommends for gathering an inventory of installed software, that would be
>> cool too.
>>
>> Any thoughts from the brain corral?
>>
>> Appreciatively,
>> Bill
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>
>
>

~ Finally, powerful endpoint security that ISN'T a resource hog! ~
~ <http://www.sunbeltsoftware.com/Business/VIPRE-Enterprise/>  ~

Reply via email to