From: Eric Wittersheim [mailto:eric.wittersh...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 11:31 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Firefox for corporate use?

Can FF update itself if the users don't have admin privies?

On 11/20/09, paul chinnery <pdw1...@hotmail.com> wrote:

        It's been my experience that FF will just update itself when
it's necessary.  I wish I could roll it out to my users but some
software just won't work with FF. (Yes, I know, I could use the IETab
add-on but then you have to train the users to load the page using that
add-on.)