Is this Windows software raid?

Then you’ll have to update boot.ini to point to the second drive.

Alternately switch the cables (or switch the drives).

From: Oliver Marshall [mailto:oliver.marsh...@g2support.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 10:07 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Software raid and 2003

Hi chaps,

I'm losing my mind with a software raid based 2003 server. I want to replace
the disks with larger ones.

I've replaced the secondary, powered up, let it all sync and it's fine. When I
replace the primary plex and boot I get a black screen and a flashing cursor.
So I fire up the windows 2003 recovery console, do a fixmbr and reboot, only to
see another flashing cursor on a black screen.

I've tried various disks and floppy workarounds, but as soon as I replace the
primary plex, it wont boot.

Any idiot guides you can recommend to show me what Im  doing wrong?

Olly