From: Ziots, Edward [mailto:ezi...@lifespan.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:22 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: 16 bit VDM

You know that 64 bit OS can run 32 bit apps in a windows on windows
(WOW) environment)

So going to 64 bit might not be as much of a pain as you think it might be.
Although getting vendors and developers to play along has been the real issue
so far IMHO..

Edward Ziots
Network Engineer
Lifespan Organization