No, there isn't.. but it does not work on any volume other than C:!  I
have 4 other volumes attached.

But, what the heck. It's something to try!

From: Richard Stovall [mailto:rich...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 9:09 AM
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Windows 2008 - Page file

Is there anything else on D: ?  If not, you could always delete the
volume and start over.

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 8:51 AM, Jason Gauthier <jgauth...@lastar.com>
wrote:

To consolidate all questions:

How large is the volume? Is it Basic, Dynamic, or GPT?

34G, Basic.

Windows x64

Is this a physical machine or a Hyper-V VM?

It's a VM.

A -- Can you make it a smaller number?  Say, 2GB or 4GB?

Nope, I cannot. I tried several volumes, even a 1G file does not create.

B -- What are the permissions on the root of D:\  ?

The Same as C: (without printing them here) - SYSTEM has full access.

Thanks!