Centralized = good; I'm with you on that!

-Malcolm

From: Micheal Espinola Jr [mailto:michealespin...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 14:53
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Scripting IP Changes on remote devices

Not often at all.  There is definitely a case for either way - especially
when you take into account the environment and staff into consideration.

Certainly it may be the case that managing DHCP for servers might
over-complicate your environment.  But, I always lean toward centralized
manageability.

--
ME2

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Malcolm Reitz <malcolm.re...@live.com>