I haven't used GFI, but have used a similar product. Do you have the proper
ISA rules in place to allow GFI to communicate with its administrative
console and its category download server?

-Malcolm

From: Farhan Khan [mailto:xs2far...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 05:42
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: ISA 2006 with GFI WebMonitor 2009

Hi

i have GFI webmonitor installed on my ISA Std 2006. after just setting up
GFI, it stopped categorizing sites. like when i blocked news and sports..it
didnt blocked any of the site..and on report it said that cnn.com and other
news sites are uncategorised...GFI updated it self only once when i
installed it last week and its not updating it again.

Regards

Farhan