Outbound anti-spam:
I've been asking sunbelt to add this to Ninja for years. Still waiting on it,
and I'm not sure why. In any case, I moved off Ninja and Vipre to Forefront so
I'll let someone else continue the wait :).  Exchange now has outbound message
throttling so you can set limits like x number of emails per minute. I'm hoping
to dig into it and see if I can add a trigger to let me know when a user hits
more than 5 or so emails per minute.

Blacklist removal - These links are the major ones we need:
Comcast
http://www.comcastsupport.com/rbl

ATT
http://wn.att.net/cgi-bin/block_admin.cgi