From: Mark Robinson [mailto:mark.robin...@cips.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 03:14
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: iPhone and Exchange 2003

Hello all,

I've been tasked with synchronizing our Microsoft Exchange with Apple mobile
devices.  I imagine that this has already been a hot topic on this forum in
recent times so forgive me if I'm covering old ground, but has anyone
attempted this in a corporate environment before, and if so please are you
able to tell me of any potential pitfalls that I should be aware of?

Many thanks,

Mark

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Internet communications are not secure and therefore CIPS does not accept
legal responsibility for the contents of any e-mail message sent via this
medium. The content of any e-mail communication is the view of the
individual and CIPS does not accept legal liability for the contents.
Although this message and any attachments are believed to be free of virus
or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is
received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure
that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by CIPS for any loss
or damage in any way arising from its use.

CIPS runs the following software packages: MS Office Suite 2003, MS Visio
2003, MS Project 2002. Please ensure that any files you send are compatible.

The Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply (CIPS) is an organisation
incorporated under Royal Charter and is based at Easton House, Easton on the
Hill, Stamford, Lincs PE9 3NZ, tel: +44 (0)1780 756777, and is a registered
Charity number 1017938. CIPS Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary
company of CIPS, registered in England under number 2610367 and is
registered at the address shown above. Both organisations operate under a
group VAT registration number: 3426 489 42.

--
Scanned by iCritical.