Yes.

From: Brumbaugh, Luke [mailto:luke.brumba...@butlerschein.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 13:43
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Direct acces and multiple v-lans

Are you using the forefront uag server?

From: Malcolm Reitz [mailto:malcolm.re...@live.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 2:37 PM
To: NT System Admin Issues

You actually don't need IPv6 anywhere inside your network. The DirectAccess
server is doing IPv4<->IPv6 translations for you.

The downside of not enabling IPv6 on your servers is that the IPv4<->IPv6
translation is very compute-intensive. That means that, the more translation
the DA server is doing, the fewer connections it can support. So, more IPv6
support means fewer DA servers are needed.

I have IPv6 turned on for just our  Windows 2008 servers and a couple of
2003 servers (just to test). The vast majority of our servers are running
2003 with IPv4 and are accessible via DirectAccess.

-Malcolm