From: Michael Miller [mailto:burner...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2011 06:14
To: NT System Admin Issues
Subject: SEP Symantec Endpoint Protection

We are installing SEP on servers. Some are taking a short time, some are
going on for a long time (1, 3, 5 Hours.) I am looking for someone with a
similar situation. It is an upgraded install, its on a phyical box.

For some it installs fast, for others it is very lengthy. For such a huge
company and so many servers we cant have it taking so long.

If you have any thoughts shoot them my way. Thanks!

Miller