On 18/05/2011 11:16, Peter Pearson wrote:

Hi,

I don't really understand your use-case for using the render order - are there any dependencies? If each read node has it's own write node, why would you want to use render order?

Peter

There's no strict reason, ie no dependencies. It's just that if I'm converting for example 40 shots, I prefer to render sequentially because I then have the first shot rendered quickly and I can start something else with while I wait for the other shots to render.

Right now I have to wait because the 40 shots are slowly rendering simultaneously.

So it's just a convenience problem.

I tried disabling the postage stamps but it doesn't solve the issue.

Regards

Donat