hey there -
this makes me wonder - is there a way to force reloading the script?

I've seen this with some of our gizmos that are built at launch, where the
nodes that depend on them error because (i'm guessing) the gizmo is still
building itself after the node that depends on it is created. Once the script
is fully built, everything is ok. There might still be errors in the gui, but
viewing the bottom of the tree makes them un-errored because the script
evaluates and all nodes end up in a stable state.

I think it might be handy to be able to pull all the errors out with a reload
sort of function (for non gui or rendering situations) so frame 1 wouldn't be
the guinea pig? is that possible? I've been seeing it with 6.2v3, which fixed
the problem in interactive From 6.2v1, but it still shows up in rendering.

thanks
jrab