OK, a month has past.
I'm just attempting to write the second half of this snapshot script.

I have a script (thanks Randy) that renders the current viewed frame into a
preset name and directory, so I can access it easily enough. I don't mind to
bring in a Read if I need to. The only thing I'm struggling here is this:

I want to be hovering over the Viewer and hold a hotkey and as long as I
hold it, I want to see the image. Sounds like it might be impossible.
Anybody has a clue here?

Ron Ganbar
email: ron...@gmail.com
tel: +44 (0)7968 007 309 [UK]