Hi Nathan

In the end I removed the offending first node before I pasted the addition and
that stopped the conflict in the first place. I know there are a
number of pasting issues and Gizmos in this version of Nuke.
But thanks its good to know there is a better fix than removing these nodes,
and yes they did have exactly that in them.

Any idea as to why it corrupts in the first place though?

Many thanks
Howard

>>________________________________

value as something like {rgba.red rgba.green rgba.blue rgba.alpha} and remove
those lines. This will cause those knobs to revert to their default values the
next time the script is loaded, so you may want to keep track of any you
find.

>>Also make sure there isn’t a line saying add_layer(rgba rgba.red rgba.green
rgba.blue rgba.alpha} or something similar, and double check for both issues
using rgb instead of rgba as the layer name.

>>-Nathan

rgba.alpha; it conflicts with other selected channels

>>Basically the script suddenly starts getting this error, then I can remove
it via text edit, and another node complains.

>>Happened after I copied and pasted another script section (I think) which I
can sort out, but if anyone knows what can cause this (known bug etc) then
please let me know.