you can tweak the vector detail (block size) as well.  Changing the
shutter is basically using motion blur to hide it so you want to tweak
that as little as possible if you go that route as it will affect the
motion blur throughout the shot. (animate to the frames that are bad)
 I don't remember all the settings in oflow but block size and number
of vectors and adding motion blur are the quick steps before you start
painting.  all the settings are dependent on why you got the noise so
it can be adding more vectors or using less you just have to tweak and
see what happens.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com