magno's scripts rock.  if you've not seen his warper scripts, definitely
worth checking out.

unless I'm missing what you're after - you can right click a point in the
viewer and "copy point link" and paste it onto the x/y curve of a tracker.
 you can set a 2nd point to derive rotation.

you'll need to bake the curves before you can apply the transform, as the
tracker doesn't like expressions (bug).  right click the tracker curve,
edit > generate > ok