Hello,

I´m not sure how many of you use Final Cut Pro X but if you do this might be
interesting:

we released an application called ClipExporter which is a simple workflow and
export tool for Final Cut Pro X. It opens exported Final Cut Pro X projects
(fcpxml) and exports each clip as a Quicktime reference movie, Nuke file or
Syntheyes importable file. It creates shot based folders with custom subfolders
and extends each clip with handle frames. ClipExporter for Final Cut Pro X is
available on the Mac App Store.

I think this might be very interesting for a lot of people who work with FCP X
and want to send their clips to other post-production applications.

Please visit the product page (http://clipexporter.mindtransplant.com/) for
more informations and take a look at the demo video on
http://vimeo.com/36157075.

Best regards, Thomas.

P.S.: sorry for spamming.

MINDTRANSPLANT