I actually wanted to figure out how to do this last week. Great idea. But, sorry if this is a lame question. How exactly is this used? I downloaded the file. I was going to maybe add it to my menu.py? Or what? Do I need to assign a hotkey, or is there one? Or run it in the script editor? Still wrapping my head around this stuff.

Thanks,
Adam