+1

I'm still new to Nuke, but I also find myself using B as a backbone. It makes
more sense to be adding the A channel on top of B…

Rich

Rich Bobo
Senior VFX Compositor

Mobile:  (248) 840-2665
Web:  http://richbobo.com/

"The world stands aside to let anyone pass who knows where he is going."
- David Starr Jordan