Cool - glad it helped -  I have to remind myself how I did it as well, was
trial and error at the time, so I'm sure there are more efficient ways to do
it. But I've had it a long time and use it lots.

Check out nukepedia for gizmos though - plenty up there, mostly useful, lots
brilliant, and may cover already some of what you are thinking of doing.

Howard