Hi I use - and find the Tricks tools very good.

T_Despill does exactly that - for roto work with soft edges - i find this very
useful.

T_Compose is like a merge (over)  node with light wrap built in - and i use
this in conjunction with other light-wrap techniques to get the final effect.

Neil Scholes

+44(0) 7977 456 197
www.uvfilms.co.uk