Nice feature - thanks

Neil Scholes

www.uvfilms.co.uk
+44 (0) 7977 456 197

On 23/01/13 23:48, Frank Rueter wrote:
I've put those here now:
http://www.nukepedia.com/stock-footage/

Didn't include Digital Juice as they just screwed me over royally and refuse to replace 40 broken clips unless I pay for re-shipping the entire DVDs again (which costs me over $100 living in NZ). Crap quality, crap service, so couldn't bring myself to list/recommend them.

Anyway, everybody please feel free to add to this as we go by using the "Submit a web link" option in the Info menu.

Cheers,
frank