HI,

I sent the email below to nuke-python yesterday. Since I haven't seen any
replies, yet, I thought I'd cross-post it here, too…

-- I'd also like to ask another question that's related to the project I'm
working on:  How do you access the selected/unselected value of views in a
Write node?  We are using Nuke's multi-view environment to the max and working
with hundreds of views (not an exaggeration). I have a script written that
allows me to select/deselect views in the Write node for rendering. It's a
*lot* easier than trying to bring up a gargantuan list of views and
select/deselect them, one at a time!  ;^)  LOL   However, I can't seem to find
anything in the "views" knob that indicates if a view has its box checked. I
even looked in the script file itself and couldn't see anything, other than the
view's color, after its name. It's got to be stored *somewhere*, since it's
remembered when you reload the script!  Anyone have a clue…?

Thanks,

Rich

Begin forwarded message: