it would indeed be nice to have the option to save the project settings as well upon saving.
has anybody reported this yet (i.e. do we have a bug id)?

On 27/08/13 09:04, Ari Rubenstein wrote:
I realize this is not the best answer, but I also am annoyed by this. What I do
is select the nodes I want to export... Invert selection... Delete... Save as.

Couple extra steps but hey, preserves project settings

Ari
Blue Sky

Sent from my iPhone