Hi Guys,

I'm having trouble with implementing the ACES workflow inside of nuke. We
are going to use the Sony F65 camera and export .exr's from their Raw
software. I've downloaded the samples files from the Aces site and tried to
convert the original to Aces in Nuke and compare that to their Aces
version. I've not yet been able to match the images.
The same counts for some test images from the F65 converted in Sony Raw
Viewer to Aces and the originals converted in Nuke.

Is there a preffered way (OCIO or Nuke's internal node) to convert between
sRGB or S-Gamut/Linear into Aces? It also seems that in the OCIO files,
there is no way to convert from sRGB 3D renders to Aces in a reliable way.
Could somebody shed some light on this?

I've attached a link to the project file is someone wants to take a look.

https://mega.co.nz/#!dZpDjCCA!fTnsAEWJehuYVepkIUchISZrxOdbUg6CvD_jaSDNUjE

Regards,

Wesley