From: Randy Little [mailto:randyslit...@gmail.com]
To: Nuke user discussion [mailto:nuke-users@support.thefoundry.co.uk]
Sent: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:49:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [Nuke-users] Boris Continuum Complete for Nuke - beta testers
wanted

Peter nuke isn't a host option nor is 10.8 Mac OS.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 11:34 AM, Peter McAuley <pet...@borisfx.com> wrote:

  Hi Folks,

I would like to invite you to join in our beta program for BCC 8 Nuke. This is
our first foray into the Nuke UI and although we've done a lot of work to get
this far, I suspect there will be some workflow issues that we have not
anticipated and to assist in that regard, we are reliant on your knowledge and
feedback.

For those of you who are not aware of the BCC product, the toolset is comprised
of over 200 VFX and compositing plug-in filters, which include image
restoration tools, stylized film looks, 3D hardware accelerated particle
systems, lens flares, 2D volumetric lighting etc etc. If you would like more
information on the filter set prior to signing up for the beta, please feel
free to check out our website: www.borisfx.com ... although there is no Nuke
specific content available on our site just yet, almost all of the filters that
are available for other hosts will be included in the Nuke installer.

With that, here's a link to the beta sign-up page:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RPNRT7L

If you are interested in checking out the plug-ins please click on the link and
sign up - we'll then follow up and provide you with a link where you can
download the software. We look forward to your feedback in helping us sculpt
and finish these plug-ins so that they feel natural and easy to use in the Nuke
environment.

Cheers,

Peter.