Hi Ari,

Even though my problems weren't with the DAG but with stability and memory
management in general I have to say that I've noticed the very same thing
when I went from 7 to 8.0v#. In 8.0v4 things got a little better and in
8.0v5 things seem to have returned to where v3 was.

8.0v5 just like v3 constantly hangs and usually quits out of the blue when
it hits the last frame on QuickTime renders. The problem is less noticeable
when working with DPX, R3D or other formats. I also had huge issues when
using AtomKraft in 8.0v3 compared to 7, got better in 8.0v4 but I'm yet to
test in 8.0v5.

I'm also having some Viewer cache issues in v5 that I didn't had in Nuke
for quite a while. But I'm pretty sure my computer isn't helping either,
tabula rasa time I guess.

cheers,
Diogo