The pricing of that one is actually around $25k. That does not include the pay-as-you go data processing which I found a bit annoying.
This is the info I got recently from a vendor in Australia:

   ZEB1 is charged at $24,860 AUD(ex Tax, ex Shipping) for the handheld
   unit. The data processing is charged using a pay-as-you-go model and
   you buy processing credits as and when you need them. This allows a
   lot of flexibility and means you don't have a large upfront software
   cost or annual maintenance charges. The credits are charged at $0.50
   AUD(ex Tax) per credit which is equivalent to 2m of data capture.
   Discounts are available for larger depending on how many credits you
   purchase at once.

   I have attached a brochure for your information and also some links
   to allow you to download some sample data below - you can download
   the data in LAZ or PLY format.

   Exhibition Hall --
   https://www.hightail.com/download/elNLQmtWUnI5eFVFSzhUQw
   <https://www.hightail.com/download/elNLQmtWUnI5eFVFSzhUQw>

   2 Story Building --
   https://www.hightail.com/download/elNLQmtWUnJ0NjgxWjhUQw
   <https://www.hightail.com/download/elNLQmtWUnJ0NjgxWjhUQw>

   You can open the data in any software that can accept a pointcloud
   and have a look at the data output. You can use Cloud Compare
   www.cloudcompare.org <http://www.cloudcompare.org> (open source
   software)

   You may also be interested in reading an article written in LiDAR
   News following a recent trial and evaluation by an American surveyor
   who recently went on to purchase a system of his own. It may not be
   related to your line of work, but it gives you an idea of the
   capabilities of the system:
   http://www.lidarnews.com/PDF/LiDARMagazine_Gutelius-Zeb1Review_Vol4No1.pdf

   I hope this information is helpful. If you have any further queries
   please don't hesitate to contact me.