Depending on the images and their overlap you may be able to use the camera tracker, then output one card per frame (output option "cards"). From there you can render a spherical map or cubic maps and convert them to a spherical map via the SphericalTransform node.

Otherwise you can align the cards by eye in 3D space (rotate them around a common pivot point to create a spherical arrangement).

On 6/11/14 5:05 pm, Crunchfx wrote:
I hve around 33 image , 360 degree envirnment , need to make it good spherical environment map, for 3d .

I hve seen frank used it on masterclass. I can get those script that help me.

From: Deke Kincaid <mailto:d...@thefoundry.co.uk>
Sent: ?06-?11-?2014 09:07 AM
To: Nuke user discussion <mailto:nuke-users@support.thefoundry.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Nuke-users] nuke shperical map

That is a very broad question.  What are you trying to create it from?

On Wednesday, November 5, 2014, Crunch vFx <crunc...@gmail.com <mailto:crunc...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    hi guys
    how do i creat spherical map using nuke , need suggestion .

--
-----
Deke Kincaid

ohufxLogo 50x50 <http://www.ohufx.com> *vfx compositing <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-compositing> | *workflow customisation and consulting <http://ohufx.com/index.php/vfx-customising>* *