I am playing with Studio and I am wondering who a sort of broken work flow
like the following might work.

so lets say the job didn't start in studio and there are shots already done
in regular nuke.

for my testing I am using footage that has already been comped dropping it
on a timeline making a new comp then importing the actual comp and plugging
it into the nodes that nuke studio makes.  I render the nukestudio write
node and voila VFX 1 track does absolutly nothing even when I can go and
load the exr's in the write by clicking the read button.   So I am guessing
this isn't the right way.

what is the right way when the shots started outside of nuke studio.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/