sure would be nice.
guess somebody should request it again to bump the priority

On 14/04/15 2:28 pm, Aurélyen Daudet wrote:
Hi there,

I'm agree with the idea of just adding a new feature, something like Ctrl + Shift + Click,
to ignore hidden inputs upstream.
And keep what people are used to, Ctrl + Click to select all upstream nodes, including hidden inputs.

I think I would have needed this feature only a very few times in the past.
But if the option exists, quite sure this will be used.

Cheers.

--
Aurélyen DAUDET - Enseignant Nuke et Compositing
adau...@artfx.fr <mailto:adau...@artfx.fr> - www.artfx.fr <http://www.artfx.fr> - blog.artfx.fr <http://blog.artfx.fr>