Yes but what happens to all the technology trade deals.  Katana and Nuke
trade,   Weta deals with Mari etc...     What obstacles do those pose for
those apps? As quite as the Foundry has been recently accept for Modo seems
like something might already be in play.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2325729/