?Thanks, but is it possible from within nuke? I can't seem to do regular crops
on DeepData only z-based cropping?

Copying from 2D would also work as a workaround i guess. How to do that?

Cheers,

Thorsten

---
Thorsten Kaufmann
Production Pipeline Architect

Mackevision Medien Design GmbH
Forststraße 7
70174 Stuttgart

T +49 711 93 30 48 606
F +49 711 93 30 48 90
M +49 151 19 55 55 02

thorsten.kaufm...@mackevision.com
www.mackevision.com

Geschäftsführer: Armin Pohl, Joachim Lincke
HRB 243735 Amtsgericht Stuttgart

---
VFX: Game of Thrones, Season 4 - VFX making of reel<http://vimeo.com/100095868>.
TWITTER: Follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/Mackevision>.