I used the "track" token in folder and file names, otherwise one element would have overwritten the other upon export. In your export template there doesn't seem to be any differentiation to ensure multiple items for the same shot don't overwrite each other. not sure if that is what is going on, but try using the "track" token in your output paths (assuming the multiple elements live on different tracks).

Let me know if this helps, I can try a bit harder here if it doesn't.

P.S.: The error is a python error which says that the tuple (a particular type of list in python) has less elements than expected, which points towards items overwriting each other as well.